Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What a Way to Wake Up

Waking up for me is quite a challenge every day. It's too dark in the morning and I'm still too tired. This morning was different however. Terry downloaded Lincoln Brewter's cd All To You onto my iPod last night. There is a great song called "Another Hallelujah". It was on the nightstand this morning, so I turned it on to listed to that one song--about 5 times. I made the bed, put in my contacts, brushed my teeth, and got the girls' bottle and chocolate milk ready.

It was a fabulous way to start my day. Just reveling in what God is going to do in my life today!

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS day!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

That sounds like a good way to get yourself going in the morning. I love good uplifting music. It makes such a difference in my day. I'm gonna look up that song. I hope your day is fabulous too! Thanks!

Stephanie said...

Sorry for the deleted comment...My computer apparently had a hiccup and was taking so long that I hit publish twice so it was on there twice...

Wen said...

It was a great day in fact! God is so good!