Saturday, October 29, 2005

Reese Walking



This is a video of Reese walking, but it started and ended much differently. After I had gotten Reese out of the bath and all dried off, she sat at the door and cried out Reia's name so she could get back in. (I had the door shut so she wouldn't crawl back in the tub.) After I was done taping, Reia decided she was done playing. Don't ya know, as soon as I opened the door and started washing Reia's hair, Reese fell over the side of the tub--diaper and all! At least I didn't have her jammies on yet. I really wish I had video of that.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have this battle all the time. My Anna LOVES the tub...I have a step beside it for me to kneel on when I'm bathing her and it's such a hassel(sp?) to take in and out so I just leave it. She ALWAYS wants to go into the bathroom and climb into the tub, even when there is no water. Or when I'm running her bath I have to shut the door and leave her with her daddy because more than once she's begun a nosedive for the water. I'm waiting for the day that she makes it!

Thanks for those book suggestions. I've ordered the one by Karol Ladd and then one from the comment Susie left by Liana George. Plus I found another one by Emilie Barnes called "Emilie's Creative Home Organizer"...As you can see, I believe I need all the help I can get. I'm so excited!! And it's THANKS TO YOU!

I think my comments are getting longer and longer...Sorry, I'll try to keep them a bit shorter from here on out!

Anonymous said...

Finally...soooo cute, I can't wait for Claire to start walking...

Leslie said...

that is so cute. She will be running before you know it. Elise now likes to hold my hand and walk--in circles. It makes me dizzy. Yes it really is 4 a.m. I can't sleep.