Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just So You Know...

For those of you who regularly comment on my blog, I do read yours! I have everyone on Bloglines now so I don't have to remember each and every blog name. At first I told Terry, "I don't need that. I'll just go directly to thier site." But very quickly that became impossible.

Unfortunately, I don't comment as much because of this. So, Colleen, Addie, Shelly and a host of others who know who they are. I'm still with you--even if it doesn't feel like it.

Whew, glad I got that off my chest. =)

1 comment:

praynlady said...

Robin, don't you know that blogs are not for confessions!?!? Just kidding, if that were the case I probably wouldnt blog! haha I definitely understand. I just keep adding my favs to the links list and when I can, I sit and go through them all one at a time. Takes about an hour if I don't comment but I try to comment on the ones I love hearing from, just to let them know I'm still alive and love reading their posts. By the way, I love yours about the pumpkin patch. Didn't get to take Kaylee this year but will do so next year. I envision her jumping up and down on them and eventually wearing the one we are forced to purchase after it's demolition! heehee God Bless, Hugs, C