Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It's Here! It's Here!



I am so excited that my fabulous new mixer arrived today! Thank you to my wonderful husband for such a sweet gift. (I promise not to make us fat with it.) We have already made a cake with it. (Seen in the corner fo the pic already partially eaten.)

My friend Michelle says I need to name it. She has an orange one named Hazel. I have no idea what to name it. Any ideas?

Needless to say, if I know you well enough to give you a Christmas gift, you can assume baked goods are coming your way this year. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Addie said...

You could name it Steely Dan. Or Metallica. I have no idea why only rock group names are coming to mind right now.
:)

Amanda said...

Hi Robin! This is Amanda, Richelle's old friend from FC. Anyway, I think you should name her Paula. We all need a Paula Deen in our kicthen! I love your blog. I read it all the time. It helps as a stay at home mom to read other people's stories. I like yours because you actually write almost every day and so do I. I have one too if you want to check it out. http://farmorethanrubies.blogspot.com/ This is my new one. I am in the process of deleting my typepad blog. Oh and by the way! I am so jealous of your mixer. I am trying to save my money to buy Richelle's old one.

Tori said...

I probably would not name it Steely Dan, I am not sure why, but my husband (who grew up in rock city) ask me if I knew how the group got their name. I told him no and he said good and left it at that. He told me he could not tell me. So, I vote for Paula or maybe Star :-)

amy said...

Robin,

What did you decide to name your new mixer!?