Friday, October 21, 2005

The Beginning of a Fabulous Weekend

So far, it's been a great weekend and it's only Friday night! Yesterday, my day started with finding out Terry ordered a Kitchen Aid stand mixer for me. Yahoo! I am so excited, and I've already started making a list of all the fun foods I am going to start making with it. The day just got better from there.

I ran around like crazy getting the girls and myself packed.(This was after a three mile walk with Richelle and her kids.) My girls were spending the night at Grandma's so Terry and I could utilize several gift certificates we had for the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine.

We had a wonderful dinner at Ama Lur, then Terry took me to see the chick-flick, Elizabethtown. We went back to the hotel and had a dessert of Banana Creme Brulee. After a good nights sleep , we got up , had a fabulous breakfast and went out to look around Dallas for areas we might like to live when we sell the house.

It was so nice to have so much wonderful time alone with Terry. We are headed into such and excited and transitioning time in our lives. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Robin! I am so excited for you and your family! What a great weekend and what an exciting ride God is taking you on!

praynlady said...

Robin, I am so glad that you and Terry had some "together" time. Every couple needs it at least 2-4 times a month. I have tried the date night thing with Paul but it doesnt work. Anyway, I am glad you had fun. By the way, how was the movie?

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing about your weekend. It is motivation for me to just do it. I've been so attached to my baby for 14(actually 23) months and although we've been out on dates several times, we haven't done anything huge since before I was pregnant.

THANKS!