Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Switch

Ok, I think I am about to give up one of my favorite things in the whole world--Dr. Pepper! Well, not completely. I am going to switch to Diet Dr. Pepper. I still need that little caffine pick me up about mid-day. But when I get up and run 3 miles at 6:00 a.m., I so dislike the feeling of undoing what I have done in one drink. So, starting tomorrow I will be on Diet. We'll see how it goes.

Oh, and for those of you who think it tastes just the same. You're nuts; but, I love ya anyway!

4 comments:

=)Bnpositive said...

I agree, it's still diet, but probably one of the better tasting diet options available. We also highly recommend the new Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.

Addie said...

You're right that it doesn't taste the same but after awhile it's not as big a deal.

I was so anti-diet, but when I decided to start drinking diet, I started with Diet Dr. Pepper because it really did taste better than the others.

Good luck!

praynlady said...

Would you believe that as an avid dr pepper-aholic, I can't stand diet dr pepper. I'd rather drink a REALLY cold diet coke. I do like the diet 7-up and the diet pepsi, and I can't stand pepsi at all. Weird. Anywho, good luck to ya. I tried and gave up. If I quit the dp, I'd have withdrawals and end up in the looney bin.......wait, maybe....... 3 squares, a bed, no dishes, no vacumming.......hmmmmmmmm
lol.
keep it up gals.

Richelle said...

It is worth it! Once you start drinking diet you will realize that you really don't miss the sweaters that regular sodas create on your teeth!!!

Love ya!