Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wednesday Weigh In

Well, it has been a week and I haven't posted much, although I have several things I need to. Here are the stats for me:

Lost: Ok, I didn't weigh myself, but last time I did I was 142--yes, pounds. At times it feels like tons. Today, at a friend's house I was 138. I don't think that all happened in a week, but I'm going with it. Now I will have a better idea for next week. BTW: you don't need to list your weight; I just did so you know I don't really know. Make sense?

Aerobic: I did my 3 miles at least four times. One was inside to Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds. Very good if you need a at home that is not challenging where cordination goes.

Muscle: I didn't do anything on this. Maybe I'll get it together this week.

Food: I had one really good day, several really bad and one or two inbetween. So, on a scale of 1-10 I was about a 7.

So, how are you ladies doing? We're dying to know! Also, please share any videos etc that are working for you.

3 comments:

Addie said...

Unfortunately I didn't lose 1 single pound this week! To reach my goal by December I need to lose about 2lbs a week.

Food wise - I did well about 50% of the time. I stuck to my 'no regular coke and no fries' rule but between a birthday party and the movies this weekend, I made up for it in brownies, cookies and popcorn :( (not all at one time though, he he)

Exercise - I only exercised once this week. This is something I'm going to have to really discipline myself on because I have never been good at doing it (except before my wedding!)

Well, I hope you guys had a better week! :)

praynlady said...

I didn't do so well either. I cut back on the foods but I guess something else is going on, because I GAINED 2 lbs. I even backed off of the Dr Pepper and am drinking more tea. I did get permission from doc to start riding a stationary bicycle so as soon as I find one, that will be my excercise. I have no idea how many words I just mispelt as I can't see the letters anymore. Either I need to get some sleep or I really need to see about getting my eyes checked........

maybe when I lose 25 lbs, I will reward myself with a trip to the eye doctor!

mommyofangels said...

I weighed myself this morning 175.5. I'm going to try to drink 32 oz of water while I'm at work and eat a light sandwich for lunch and grilled chicken with steamed veges tonight. I've got to do this one day at a time.