Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Today's Baby Acheivement

Ok, I can't remember when you really count them standing on their own, but Reese stood on her own for about ten seconds today before she fell on her bum. I decided to see if it was a fluke and helped her to her feet again. This time she was only up about five seconds. But, how cool! I think she will be walking by 10 1/2 months, although you never really know. All of the Storch children are over acheivers of course!

**Please don't burst my bubble by telling me your child stood at six months and walked at seven. Ignorance is sometimes bliss. =)

2 comments:

T-Lo said...

Rock on girl! How fun is that!! Claire is still learning to sit up so we have a ways to go to catch up with baby Reese...BTW - Claire "kind of" slept through the night last night. Does 11:30 to 5:30am count?? miss ya!

praynlady said...

Way to go Reese! Keep on truckin'!