Sunday, August 14, 2005

My New Diet Pill

As I was getting dressed for church this morning, I realized I needed a belt for my new jeans. I know this is a good problem to have as it means I am making slow but sure progress on this whole losing weight thing. However, I couldn't even get my old belt cinched to the first hole!

So, I am going to invent a new diet pill called "I Swear, ALL of My Clothes Used to Fit" --guaranteed to magically make your whole wardrobe fit like it used to overnight. Think it would sell?

8 comments:

Addie said...

I'd order!!! Especially if it could make them fit like the day I got married. Congrats on losing the weight!

Shelley said...

I'm in!

Heather said...

Count me in!

praynlady said...

I hate to burst your bubble, but I've tried that pill and I am still overweight and can't fit into my older clothes. Thank God for Cato's! haha Now, if you want to start a diet group, we could all use the support and by blogging it somewhere, it might be incentive enough to work harder. (I will really hate giving up the dr pepper though!)

Heather said...

hey Praynlady, speaking about Dr. Pepper check out http://www.tishasharpthewriter.blogspot.com/ she just posted a blog about how she and Dr. Pepper are getting a divorce.

Tori said...

I feel your pain...I was getting dressed Sunday morning for church and swore that my husband must have washed my jeans in boiling hot water as they were really tight going on...but there is no magic pill so I have opted for the hard and true way. I enjoy reading your blog, keep it up!

praynlady said...

heather, I went to her site and laughed at how she "relates" to DP. It was hysterical. Made me covet my relationship with him even more. I do know that now I will definitely have to walk alot more cuz I'm not giving him up since so many other decided too. Now there will be more for me! haha

Janay said...

I'll take two bottles please