Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mommy Blogging

This is an intersting article if found linked on another mommmy's blog. It makes me wonder if blogging is/will be to me what scrapbooking is to other moms--especially now that I can add vidoes to my blog. Maybe we'll soon be having Blogging Weekends where all the moms bring their laptops, talk, blog and eat?! Now that I think about it, I think I am going to organize one for next spring. Anyone game?

http://roughdraft.typepad.com/dotmoms/2005/08/mommy_blogger_a.html

4 comments:

Lori said...

I just got back from a scrapbooking weekend - heavenly! I could really get into a girls blogging time!

praynlady said...

Robin, one of the blogs that I read had a great idea. It has nothing to do with scrapbooking (which I'll get to in a bit) but it really sounded interesting. Like work but not work! lol her site is http://jhintze.blogspot.com
the post is called Fantasy shopping spree! Too funny!
I love to scrapbook and have spent most of my recouperation buying stamping things from a friend of mine that sells "Stampin Up". Now, I have sooo much stuff that I am not sure if I need a room just for scrapbooking or if not, I'll have to start a new blog for that purpose and learn how to print it out on decorative paper! haha

Ashley said...

I'm going to talk my wife into "Mommy Blogging". Maybe you can give her some tips.

Robin said...

Ashley,

Happy to do it! It's easy enough for me to keep up with it; so, it must be pretty easy.