Monday, August 08, 2005

Hide and Seek

Today when Terry got home, Reia asked him to play a game of hide and seek. He had a terrible headache, but he played anyway. (He's fabulous that way!) Anyway, at one point Terry had hidden in the guest bathroom bathtub. It took Reia forever to find him even though he called her name over and over. When she found him the giggles ensued and then she started to climb into the bathtub proclaiming, "Daddy, you go count so I can hide in the bathtub!"

As if that didn't tickle my funny bone enough, while he was "looking" for her, he kept calling her. "Reia, where are you?" to which you heard the response, "Daddy, I'm in the bathtub!"

He kept walking down the hall and called her again. At this point she frustratedly called out, "Daddy, I told you I was in the bathtub." And, I have been laughing ever since.

1 comment:

Lori Bailey said...

What a sweet ending to a crazy day! Thanks for your great perspective on so many things, Robin. You are a blessing!