Friday, July 29, 2005

In Between Clothes

There is not much worse than having to buy in between clothes. You know, after you have had a baby or have lost a considerable amount of weight, but not all you want to lose and the clothes you have just don't fit. The problem being when you get to the size you want to (and will eventually) be, the new stuff you just bought won't fit either.

Such is my current predicament. The post baby, I'm on my way to losing 20 pounds, and I need clothes right now. So, I popped into Cato Fashions today and found a gold mine! The prices were great and most of the items I saw looked cute and trendy. The quality wasn't what you would find at Dillards or Nordstrom's, but at these prices I could buy a new wardrobe every season. Or, actually get new accesories to go with an outfit. How fun is that!

So, if you need some in between clothes, or you just want a cute outift for the night and still have a little money to spend, try a Cato if you have one near you.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I wish I had read this before I went out shopping today. I, too, am in need of in between clothes!

praynlady said...

Catos is one of my favs. I am post surgical so many of my clothes from before are "way" to small. I've been in my home for 10 months so you can only imagine what I've done lots of....haha Cato's is CHEAP! price and mostly clothes wise. But the clearance is my favorite cuz after I wash and wear about 15 times, I can chunk it and go back and buy more. My husband took me there a few weeks ago and I bought over 300$ worth (tag priced) on clearance for less than 50$. Can't beat it. You are definitely right about buying new clothes each season. Plus, I love to garage sale so I will just be putting most of it into the garage sale pile anyway!

judy said...

Robin

I love you, I didn't know you had a blog! Let's meet at Lifetime, my kids are back in school and my time is a "little easier"! No comment on the the in between clothes after my third it did me in and I am still there, no excuse, I know!

Judy

judy said...

Robin

I love you, I didn't know you had a blog! Let's meet at Lifetime, my kids are back in school and my time is a "little easier"! No comment on the the in between clothes after my third it did me in and I am still there, no excuse, I know!

Judy