Saturday, June 18, 2005

Slowing Returning to Sanity

Well, it has been a crazy month--and it's only half over. Terry and I took a personal vacation to Beaver Creek, Co., took Reia to SeaWorld the next week and the day after returning from San Antonio, I co-taught a manners camp through the Colleyville Parks and Rec department. During that week my neice and nephew stayed with us while out of school. The day they left, another niece came to spend the night while her parents picked her sister up from camp. Whew! I realized that I could handle being a working mother of four if I had to, but I am so glad I am not and won't ever be.

So, all of that being said, I am glad to be back to blogging. Tomorrow's post: taking a vacation with your spouse! Recommeded, important and vital to your relationship.

No comments: