Monday, May 09, 2005

The Spin Zone

I have to admit that I am a sucker for the "as seen on tv" stuff. I usually can't pass up the chance to get 2 for the price of 1 if I call within the next 22 minutes. So, when I saw the Smart Spin "tupperware" system I was hooked. Although I didn't order it on tv, as soon as I saw it in the ABC catalog I ordered it.

When it came in, I immediately went to getting rid of my old storage containers; which, by the way, fell out of the cabinet all over the floor when I opened the door. (I struggle with continued organization in this area.)

Let me tell you why I LOVE my Smart Spin system. It literally takes up half the space of my old storage containers. Every lid fits every conatiner, and they all stack so nicely on the spinner. It has eight each of three size containers--8oz, 16oz and 24oz. They are microwavable and dishwasher safe. I guess only time will tell how they really hold up. Hey, I needed some new containers any way since many of my lids had been lost in lid purgatory. And, it was only $16--I would have spent that on any other new ones available.

The only real drawback I can tell so far, it that I do still need some of my larger containers. I did keep about five or so before I gave the rest away.

So, if you are organizationally challenged, particularly in the storage container area, you might want to look into this. Or, maybe you just need more space. Here's the link; check it out.
www.smartspin.com

P.S. Wal-Mart carries them for about $16 as well.

No comments: