Friday, May 13, 2005

The Perfect Job

Ok, so I really think I have the perfect job. I get to be at home with my kids and right now, it is the most important job I could have. However, when you are a sahm (stay at home mom) you sometimes have to let the extra things go. Bi-monthly pedicure, getting your nails "done", expensive (but worthwhile) skincare, fun shoes to go with a new outfit--that kind of stuff. All things I can absolutely do without, but would love to have.

So, this is one of those "if you know of anyone who needs a..." kind of post. I want a job. I want something I can do from home on the computer or something of that nature. You know, like entering data into a program, proofreading/editing, I would say making phone calls, but Reia is still in the interrupting stage. Just something I can do while the girls nap or are asleep at night and have a little mad money.

If you happen to have any idea where I might find an opportunity like that, I would love to hear it! I figure there are companies who provide services such as this, but at the moment, I can't find them. Any advice is appreciated!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

My company is looking for a virtual call center rep -- work from home, at night. www.radlinxgroup.com. I'd love to talk to you about it.