Monday, May 09, 2005

Happy Mother's Day



I have a few friends who think I am nuts for asking for practical stuff for holidays, birthdays and anniversaries. And, it won't surprise them when they find out I asked for and got a double jogging stroller for mother's day. I know it isn't what Terry had in mind. He would have gotten me a massage, or facial or bath and body stuff if it were up to him. But, he is sweet and knows me well enough to just get me what I need. I receive love in that way. (If you don't know what that means read "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman)

So, let me tell you how much I already enjoy this gift. The girls get to really interact and I get a very relaxing and long walk. We had another double stroller and it was impossible to push even through the mall. So, thanks Terry! I love it!Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Lori Bailey said...

Brian has the amazing ability to pick out wonderful gifts for me and they are truly some of my most treasured items. But this Mother's Day, I am in total agreement with you! My request was one of the new George Foreman grills with removable plates. Nothing says love like easy dishwasher cleanup :)