Monday, April 04, 2005

Fellowship Alliance Rocks!

I had the opportunity to visit the newest satellite campus of Fellowship Church on Sunday. It was fantastic! Initially I wasn't terribly excited about going. (I am very much a creature of habit.) But after I got there, I had such a great time. Not only did I see many people I already knew, but I had the opportunity to really talk to them because of the smaller venue.

The music was, of course, wonderful. I didn't' feel like I was missing a thing. Then the time came for the sermon. I was absolutely blown away! The digital screen was so good, you felt as though you could reach out and touch Ed. (The sermon was fab too, but I didn't expect anything less from Ed.) Even if you don't live close to any of the satellites, I recommend going simply to see the screen.

We will continue to go for the next several months as Terry helps the new campus get on its feet. I look forward to seeing the growth I know is imminent for Fellowship Alliance and being a part of what God is going to do there.

No comments: