Thursday, April 07, 2005

Businesses I Love!

If you are ever looking for a cute and unique gift idea try a beaded, personalized galvinized bucket. I have one that we use for ice and drinks and we love it! My sister in law makes these buckets and other items in her home and sells to several gift shops and online. Please check them out at www.beadedbuckets.com.

Also, if you ever want to send a cookie boquet check out www.thesweetdiva.com. One of the sweetest people I know runs this business. The cookies are cute and taste fabulous. She made some for a baby shower she hosted for me and got oohs and ahhs from all. She delivers locally to the DFW area, but I am sure she could ship as well. Check out her website for prices and pics.

1 comment:

K. Todd Storch said...

I would have to agree with you! Beaded Buckets is a great business!!!

Support the Storch's!

Todd