Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Who am I?

Wife of a pastor at Fellowship Church.
Mother of two beautiful little girls--Reia, 3 yrs and Reese, 5 months.
Stay at home Mom, former teacher and apparently the only person in my husband's life who DOESN'T have a blog! So, as not to be left out--here we go.

Who am I not?

A great writer.
A great communicator.
Hey, I just don't want anyone to expect too much in case I am really bad at this. =)

What will I write about?

The daily adventures of a wife, mother and woman who relies on God daily to make me better at both. Maybe you will read and laugh; maybe you will read and relate; or maybe you will read and click to another more interesting blog. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Leslie C. said...

YEA!! How awesome- so far nothing short of wonderful, I look forward to reading many more great posts!